- Monitor TV broadcast and commercials
- Online training
- Event broadcasting
- Digitizing video
PCI Express video capture card for live broadcasting and remote surveillance
This product is discontinued.
Please see NetCamCenter 3.0
|Enables you to stream
and record 4 video and audio channels. (*1)
|| $420 ||one 4 input video card with integrated software |
||two 4 input video cards with integrated software |
Provides unmatched compression ratio for live streaming but also ensures the best quality for your video.
Crystal clear video for live streaming
The live video streaming HTTP ports can be used for integration with Windows
Media Server for broadcasting to large number of viewers. (limited by the
broadcasting server's CPU and bandwidth.)
Auto deletes the oldest video file for you to recycle the hard disk space.
Playback video and monitor remotely while recording video.
- You can assign each camera to a different recording folder for maximum storage.
- Various compression ratios that
best suit your needs.
- Recording mode: Normal, Schedule or Motion Detection recording
- Recording video format: Windows Media Video 7, 8, and 9
- Enables you to setup compression ratio manually
- Edit NetCamCenter recordings with Windows Live Movie Maker (or other editing software that supports Windows Media Format)
- Display mode: 1x1, 2x2, 3x3, 4x4, 5x5
Independent control for each camera
The camera's window size, motion detection settings, digital recording
compression settings, etc., can all be customized individually.
Provides Application mode for easy operation and Kiosk mode to maximize
the use of your desktop space for display.
- Display mode: 1x1, 2x2, 3x3
- Switches video windows if there are more cameras than
available video windows on the screen.
Simply enter date and time to search the video or search the video
Search video by date or event
Allows you to connect to NetCamCenter built-in Web server to monitor connected
cameras via MJPEG transmission mode.
Various display modes such as 2x2, 3x3, 4x4.
- Setting up multiple areas for motion detection.
- Prealarm recording.
- Mark the motion detected areas to see the moving object easily.
- Trigger the following actions when motion is detected.
- Email notification with captured images
- Play an alarm sound to deter the intruder.
- Create alarm log to record the date and time when motion is detected.
- Launch external program.
Schedule video recording or motion detection.
- Remote viewing with IE.
Search video archive by date and time with streaming video playback. (no
need to wait until entire video file being downloaded to start playing
Allow changing web server port.
Allow adjusting brightness and contrast on remote viewing.
Allow turning color image to black and white on remote viewing.
Allow saving frames.
Zoom to 150%, 200% and full screen on remote viewing.
Automatically generates simple web pages for you.
(The web pages are saved in your computer.)
Generates web pages for you
With the built-in redirect service, you can easily view your remote host even with dynamic IP. (*3)
Built-in redirect service
You can put timestamp or text string on top of your video with this caption feature. Set desired name for each
camera to help you identify each camera easily.
Captions and Camera names
With NetCamCenter, you can schedule video recording or motion detection.
Lock keyboard to control access to the system.
Viewing live JPEG stream with iPhone and Android Phone|
|Enables you to monitor with iPhone and Android Phone.
(Note: audio is not supported when viewing with iPhone and Android Phone.)
NetCamCenter can add digital watermark to the recordings to assure the video files are authentic.
Allows you to authenticate a video file later to examine whether any tampering has occurred.
Creates log files to track who accesses your WCSA440e. The log file records the time, date and IP
address in which WCSA440e are accessed from.
Keep track of who accesses WCSA440e from remote sites
You can setup username and password to control the web access. (*4)
Rotate the image 180 degree.
Adjust brightness and contrast.
Uploads images to your FTP server
|Video Inputs||4 BNC connectors
|Audio Inputs||4 BNC connectors
- XP, Vista and Server 2003
NTSC: 720x480, 640x480, 640x240, 320x240, 160x120
PAL: 720x576, 720x288, 704x576, 352x288, 176x144
- Windows 7
| 360x240, 640x480, 720x240, 720x480|
|640x480, 720x288, 720x576|
Max 120fps@640x480 NTSC for 4 channels (* 8)
|Operating Temperature|| 32ºF ~ 122ºF ( 0ºC ~ 50ºC )
|Dimensions (LxH) :||6.82 inch x 4.89 inch (173mm x 124mm)
Audio: 8000 Hz, mono. Speech quality
- Web access and a valid email address is required to activate the software (if you need redirect service)
- Windows XP/Server 2003/Vista (32-bit)/Windows 7 (32-bit, 64-bit)
- Windows Media Player 10 or above
for Windows XP.
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 6.0 or above
- Intel Pentium D Processor 2.8GHz and above recommended
- A network card
- Display card with overlay, 64 MB RAM at least, resolution 1024 x 768 pixels
- One x1 PCI Express slot
- One free USB port
- at least 100M hard drive space for each video channel
- Compatible with most motherboards
- Windows compatible sound card (Optional)
- Internet connection is required for remote access
Remote Viewing Requirements
- Windows Media Player 9 for Windows 2000/Me,
Windows Media Player 10 or above for Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 6.0 or above
- To view the broadcasting by PDA, Pocket PC 2003 or Windows Mobile 5 is required.
|WCSA440e package contains
- WCSA440e capture card
- One breakout cable for one video card
- Software CD and USB key
- NetCamCenter for WCSA440e
(This version of NetCamCenter only works with WCSA440e card. Network cameras and other video
capture devices are not supported by "NetCamCenter for WCSA440e".)
- Instruction manual
This product requires computer professional with sufficient network and video skills to install.
1. Viewing by Windows Media streaming is limited to 20 concurrent connections for each camera.
If you need to install WCSA440e under Windows XP, NetCamCenter version 2.70c is required.
The latest version doesn't compatible with Windows XP.
2. Motion detection may not be appropriately for areas where the scenes constantly change.
3. If the computer is behind a firewall or sharing the same IP address with a
router, please make sure your networking hardware supports virtual server or
IP forwarding and you know how to configure it. The networking features of
TCP/IP standards and are very easy to setup. Webcam Corp. provides limited
instructions for some routers in support pages. However, it is your sole
responsibility to configure the networking environments properly in order to
make the networking features work. WCSA440e is just like telephones. You can't dial out
or receive phone calls without proper service ready even your telephone is
working ok. It is your sole responsibility to have proper wiring and phone
service ready in order to receive or initiate a phone call.
4. Authentication is not available if accessed directly by Windows Media Player.
5. The actual frame rate depends on the computer speed and various factors including the speed
of the network and computer.
6. Do not mix with other models of video capture card on the same
computer. E.g. you cannot put WCSA440e and WCSA440C on the same
7. Intel Quad Core Q6600 or faster processor required
for recording 640x480, total 120 fps for 4 channels simultaneously in Windows Media.
For live monitoring only, you don't need a quad core.
Below are several sample projects of our clients.|
||Broadcast streams to Windows phone
||Record TV programs
||Broadcast and record live event
- Price and specifications are subject to change without notice.
All rights reserved.
All trademarks are owned by respective company.