NetCamCenter - IP Camera Software
- NetCamCenter Basic 3.0 - High performance HD video surveillance software, designed for small and midsize businesses to monitor and record up to 36 cameras.
- NetCamCenter Professional 3.0 -
Extreme high performance HD video surveillance software, designed for organizations with a need to monitor and record a large number of cameras. NetCamCenter Professional utilizes both modern Graphics Processing Unit (GPU) hardware and CPU for extreme performance.
NetCamCenter records HD video from IP cameras without degrading the video quality. Video are recorded in Windows Media format, can be used as a general purpose mulitple channel recording software.
NetCamCenter Professional 2.0
NetCamCenter Basic 2.0 - IP camera recording software
NetCamCenter Special Single Camera Edition
|Download and Try NetCamCenter Basic 3.0 !|
|NetCamCenter Basic 3.0 (4 camera edition)||$49.95|
|NetCamCenter Basic 3.0 (9 camera edition)||$69.95|
|NetCamCenter Basic 3.0 (16 camera edition)||$99.95|
|NetCamCenter Basic 3.0 (25 camera edition)||$149.95|
|NetCamCenter Basic 3.0 (36 camera edition)||$225.00|
|Online download *|
Professional video surveillance and video
NetCamCenter is a professional NVR software designed for monitoring and recording multiple IP cameras, video servers, video encoders and DirectShow devices. Easy-to-use interface ensures smooth navigation as you work with the application. Videos are recorded in Windows Media™ Format and can be used as a general purpose video recording software (e.g. industrial and scientific researches) to record multiple video channels.
Intuitive, user-friendly interface
- Intuitive and easy to use interface save you time and training cost.
- Digital PTZ.
- Displays the bandwidth usage of each camera.
- Open video folder button to access your video easily.
- Number and arrow keys to control PTZ camera.
View live JPEG stream with iPhone and Android Phone
Enables you to monitor with iPhone, Android Phone and Windows Phone 8. (Note: audio is not supported when viewing with phone.)
|Apple iPhone||Android||Windows Phone 8|
Advanced digital video recording
- High performance. Highly optimized for the latest OS and processors allows you to record and monitor more cameras per PC.
- HD quality recording from your mega pixel cameras. NetCamCenter records video packets direct from IP cameras to hard drive without degrading the video quality.
- Auto deletes the oldest video file to recycle the hard disk space.
- Playback video and monitor remotely while recording video.
- Store recordings of different cameras on different hard disks for maximum storage and performance.
- Various compression ratios that best suit your needs.
- Recording mode: Continuous, Schedule, or Alarm Recording.
- Recording video format: Windows Media™ format. Playback recorded video files with Windows Media Player on Windows 7/8 without installing software or plugin. No need to export video.
- Unique software architecture makes NetCamCenter not only more reliable but also has better performance. NetCamCenter can utilize all cores and memory on your PC. No 32 bit memory address limit.
- Extreme fast H264 decoding and image processing by GPU hardware. (*4) GPU acceleration is very fast and can help reducing the number of your surveillance PCs down to as low as 25%, saves energy and cuts down managment cost.
- Display on up to 4 monitors.
- NetCamCenter stores video records in SQL database. Makes it farily easy to integrate to your applications. A wide varieties of database SDKs can be used for system integartion.
- IP cameras with H.264, MPEG4 and MJPEG compression.
DirectShow devices (e.g. USB webcam cameras and
DirectShow video capture devices with security cameras)
- Supports HTTP and RTSP UDP/TCP/HTTP protocols.
- Supports IPv4 and IPv6 network protocol (*)
- Devices with ONVIF standard.
- Monitor your network cameras over LAN or remote over the Internet.
Integrated with Apache HTTP web server
- Enables viewing live and recorded video files through network.
- Enables you to view your cameras with just one IP address.
Reviewing thumbnail images can help you identify the time of an event when the exact time is unknown.
- Email alert if network connection to the camera is lost. NetCamCenter will also attemp to reconnect to the camera.
- Trigger the following actions when alarm is triggered:
- Records video.
- Maximize video window.
- Email notifications with captured image
- Play an alarm sound to deter the intruder.
- Create alarm log to record the date and time when motion is detected.
- Access control for remote viewers.
- Allows assigning different cameras access rights to different viewers.
Monitor multiple NetCamCenter PCs
If you have multiple locations installed with NetCamCenter, you can use NetCamCenter as a central monitor server. Enables you to view all cameras at different locations on one screen. You can also record the cameras to backup your video.
Flexible display mode
NetCamCenter provides Application mode which works like regular desktop applications and Kiosk mode to maximize the use of your desktop space for full screen display. In Application mode, each video window is independent from each other. You can arrange (move, resize, pin) each video window anyway you like it.
- Display mode: 1x1, 2x2, 3x3, 4x3, 4x4, 5x5, 6x6, 7x7, 8x8, 9x9, 10x10, 1 + 5 and 1 + 7.
Simply select the date and time to search video by date or alarm event.
PTZ camera control
With NetCamCenter, you can schedule video recording or motion detection.
Remote Viewing Requirements
- More camera licenses can be added after first purcahse. Minimum of 4 cameras does not apply when adding more camera licenses.
- Device and protocol dependent.
- Specifications are subject to change without notice.
- Intel CPU and display with QuickSync capability is required for h264 hardware decoding.
All trademarks are owned by respective company.