Allows you to connect to NetCamCenter built-in Web server to monitor connected cameras via MJPEG transmission mode.
- Enables you to search recordings for multiple cameras.
- Adjust playback speed.
- Monitor multiple cameras remotely.
- Control PTZ camera remotely.
- Various display modes such as 2x2, 3x3, 4x4 and so on.
- Display a map for you to locate the camera.
- Microsoft Windows XP SP2 and SP3 (Home and Profressional), 2003, Vista (32 bit), 7 Home Premium
, Professional, Ultimate (32-bit, 64-bit) operating system
- Microsoft DirectX 9.0 or above
- NetCamCenter Professional, NetCamCenter Basic or NetCamCenter for WCSA400, WCSA400N, WCSA440e (NetCamCenter
v2.64a and above required for video search function. )
- MPEG4 and H.264 codec (Required to view video recorded with MPEG4 and H.264
codec on Windows XP, 2003 and Vista. You can download and purchase MPEG4 decoder filter from Axis, 3ivx or
DivX, and H.264 from Axis or CoreAVC.)
|Minimum Hardware requirements
- At least P4 1.5 G Hz, depends on the actual settings and usage. E.g. the more camera,
the higher the resolution and frame rate requires more processing power.
- At least 32 MB free RAM plus at least 24M for each camera running at 320x240 resolution. E.g. for 4 camera version, each camera running at 320x240, then at least 32M + 24M x 4 = 128 M free memory is required.
- Display card with DirectX 9, 64 MB RAM at least, resolution 1024 x 768 pixels or higher
- A network card
- Internet connection is required for remote access
All rights reserved.
All trademarks are owned by respective company.