NetCamCenter - IP Camera Software
NetCamCenter Basic 3.0 -
High performance HD video surveillance software, designed for small and midsize businesses to monitor and record up to 36 cameras at 640x480 or higher resolution. NetCamCenter records video in standard
format and can be used as a general purpose mulitple channel recording software.
NetCamCenter Professional 3.0 -
Extreme high performance HD video surveillance software, designed for organizations with a need to monitor and record a large number of cameras. NetCamCenter Professional utilizes both modern Graphics Processing Unit (GPU) hardware and CPU for extreme performance.
WCSA440en - Using network camera with PCIe video
NetCamCenter Professional 2.0
NetCamCenter Basic 2.0 -
IP camera recording software
NetCamCenter Special Single Camera Edition
|NetCamCenter Basic 3.0 (4 camera edition)
|NetCamCenter Basic 3.0 (9 camera edition)
|NetCamCenter Basic 3.0 (16 camera edition)
|NetCamCenter Basic 3.0 (25 camera edition)
|NetCamCenter Basic 3.0 (36 camera edition)
Professional video surveillance and video
NetCamCenter is a professional NVR software designed for
monitoring and recording multiple IP cameras, video servers, video encoders and
DirectShow devices. Easy-to-use interface ensures smooth navigation as you work
with the application. Videos are
recorded in Windows Media™ Format and can be used as a general purpose video
recording software (e.g. industrial and scientific researches) to record
multiple video channels.
|Intuitive, user-friendly interface
- Intuitive and easy to use interface save you time and training
- Digital PTZ.
- Displays the bandwidth usage of each camera.
- Open video folder button to access your video easily.
- Number and arrow keys to control PTZ camera.
View live JPEG stream with iPhone and Android
|Enables you to monitor with iPhone,
Android Phone and Windows Phone 8. (Note: audio is not supported when viewing with phone.)|
Android||Windows Phone 8|
|Advanced digital video recording
High performance. Highly optimized for the latest OS and processors allows you to record and monitor more cameras per PC.
HD quality recording from your mega pixel cameras. NetCamCenter records video packets direct from IP cameras to hard drive without degrading the
Auto deletes the oldest video file to recycle the hard disk space.
Playback video and monitor remotely while recording video.
- Store recordings of different cameras on different hard disks for
maximum storage and performance.
- Various compression
ratios that best suit your needs.
- Recording mode: Continuous, Schedule, or Alarm Recording.
- Recording video format: Windows Media™ format. Playback recorded
video files with Windows Media Player on Windows 7/8 without installing software
or plugin. No need to export video.
|Robust software architecture
- Unique software architecture makes NetCamCenter not only more reliable but also has better performance. NetCamCenter can utilize all cores and memory on your PC. No 32 bit memory address limit.
|GPU hardware acceleration
- Extreme fast H264 decoding and image processing by GPU hardware. (*4) GPU acceleration is very fast and can help reducing the number of your surveillance PCs down to as low as 25%, saves energy and cuts down managment cost.
- Display on up to 4 monitors.
- NetCamCenter stores video records in SQL database. Makes it farily easy to integrate to your applications. A wide varieties of database SDKs can be used for system integartion.
|Wide variety of video devices
- IP cameras with H.264, MPEG4 and MJPEG compression.
DirectShow devices (e.g. USB webcam cameras and
capture devices with security cameras)
- Supports HTTP and RTSP
- Supports IPv4 and IPv6 network protocol (*)
- Devices with ONVIF standard.
- Monitor your network cameras over LAN or remote over the Internet.
Integrated with Apache HTTP web server|
- Enables viewing live and recorded video files through network.
- Enables you to view your cameras with just one IP address.
Generates thumbnail images to make video search efficiently
Reviewing thumbnail images can help you identify the time of
an event when the exact time is unknown.
- Multiple areas motion
- Prealarm recording.
- Mark the motion detected areas to see the moving object easily.
- Sound detection - triggers alarm when audio volume reaches the specified audio level.
- Email alert if network connection to the camera is lost. NetCamCenter will also attemp to reconnect to the camera.
- Trigger the following actions when alarm is triggered:
- Records video.
- Maximize video window.
- Email notifications with captured image
- Play an alarm sound to deter the intruder.
- Create alarm log to record the date and time when motion is detected.
Setup multiple usernames and passwords to control access to
- Access control for remote viewers.
- Allows assigning different cameras access rights to different
Monitor multiple NetCamCenter PCs|
If you have multiple locations installed with NetCamCenter, you can use
NetCamCenter as a central monitor server. Enables you to view all cameras at
different locations on one screen. You can also record the cameras to backup
NetCamCenter provides Application mode which works like regular desktop applications and Kiosk mode to
maximize the use of your desktop space for full screen display. In Application mode, each video window is independent from each other. You can arrange (move, resize, pin) each video window anyway you like it.
- Display mode:
1x1, 2x2, 3x3, 4x3, 4x4, 5x5, 6x6, 7x7, 8x8, 9x9, 10x10, 1 + 5 and 1 + 7.
|Search video by date or alarm event|
Simply select the date and time to search video by date or alarm event.
PTZ control and preset.
- PTZ cruise (PTZ tour)
You can program your network camera's preset positions to
be called in a set of sequence with NetCamCenter.
- Control network PTZ camera through the integrated web server.
- Search video archive by date with streaming video playback.
- HTTP streaming with VLC plugin for IE, Firefox and Chrome.
NetCamCenter acts as a proxy and provides the same video quality as the cameras'
With NetCamCenter, you can schedule video recording or motion detection.
- Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium, Professional, Ultimate,
Enterprise (32/64 bit), Windows 8 (32/64 bit) operating system.
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 8.0 or above
- Windows Media™ Player 11
- Intel Pentium 4 2.8 GHz processor or above. The more cameras you
have, the more computer resources are needed. (e.g. CPU cycles, memory, hard
drive space ...etc.) For better performance, Intel multi core processors (e.g.
i7) are recommended. NetCamCenter is optimized for Intel processors.
- At least 32 MB free RAM plus at least 60M for each camera running at
704x480 resolution. E.g. for 4 cameras, each running at 704x480, then at least
32M + 60M x 4 = 272 M free memory is required. NetCamCenter can take advantage
of larger than 4G memory space provided by 64 bit Windows.
- Cameras with more pixels, higher frame rates also consumes more
- Windows compatible sound card
- Display card with 128 MB RAM at least, capable of at least 1024 x
- Network card
- At least 40 GB hard disk temporary space.
- Internet connection is required for remote access.
- Intel QuickSync required for h264 hardware decoding.
Remote Viewing Requirements
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 8.0 or above.
- Windows Media™ Player 11
- MJPEG viewing by iPad, iPhone, Windows Mobile and Android
with Internet connection. (Note: audio is not supported.)
- VLC player (optional)
- More camera licenses can be added after first purcahse. Minimum of 4 cameras
does not apply when adding more camera licenses.
- Device and protocol dependent.
- Specifications are subject to change without notice.
- Intel CPU and display with QuickSync capability is required for h264 hardware decoding.
All rights reserved.
All trademarks are owned by respective company.