NetCamCenter - IP Camera and NVR Software
- NetCamCenter 3.0 CamNebula Free Edition
Free recording and monitoring software for home and small business. Supports up to 4 cameras. Register your free account on CamNebula for serial number.
NetCamCenter Basic 3.0
High performance HD video surveillance software, designed for small and midsize businesses to monitor and record up to 36 cameras.
- NetCamCenter Professional 3.0
Extreme high performance HD video surveillance software, designed for organizations with a need to monitor and record a large number of cameras. NetCamCenter Professional utilizes both modern Graphics Processing Unit (GPU) hardware and CPU for extreme performance.
Professional video surveillance and video streaming softwareNetCamCenter is a professional NVR software designed for monitoring and recording multiple HD IP cameras, video servers, video encoders and DirectShow devices (e.g. video capture cards, USB webcams). Videos are recorded in Windows Media Format and can be used as a general purpose video recording software (e.g. education, industrial, and scientific researches) to record and stream multiple video/audio channels. Easy-to-use interface ensures smooth navigation as you work with the application.
|Download and Try NetCamCenter Now|
Intuitive, user-friendly interface
- Intuitive and easy to use interface save you time and training cost.
- On Video PTZ.
- Digital PTZ.
- Displays the bandwidth usage of each camera.
- Open video folder button to access your video easily.
- Number and arrow keys to control PTZ camera.
|Apple iPhone||Android||Windows Phone 8|
Advanced digital video recording
- High performance. Highly optimized for the latest OS and processors allows you to record and monitor more cameras per PC.
- HD quality recording from your mega pixel cameras. NetCamCenter records video packets direct from IP cameras to hard drive without degrading the video quality.
- Auto deletes the oldest video file to recycle the hard disk space.
- Playback video and monitor remotely while recording video.
- Store recordings of different cameras on different hard disks for maximum storage and performance.
- Various compression ratios that best suit your needs.
- Recording mode: Continuous, Schedule, or Alarm Recording.
- Recording video format: Windows Media format. Playback recorded video files with Windows Media Player on Windows 7/8 without installing software or plugin. No need to export video.
Unique software architecture makes NetCamCenter not only more reliable but also has better performance. NetCamCenter can utilize all cores and memory on your PC. No 32 bit memory address limit.
GPU hardware acceleration
Extreme fast H264 decoding and image processing by GPU hardware. (*4) GPU acceleration is very fast and can help reducing the number of your surveillance PCs down to as low as 25%, saves energy and cuts down managment cost.
- Display on up to 4 monitors.
NetCamCenter stores video records in SQL database. Makes it farily easy to integrate to your applications. A wide varieties of database SDKs can be used for system integartion.
Wide variety of video devices
- IP cameras with H.264, MPEG4 and MJPEG video compression.
- IP cameras with AAC, G.711 audio compression.
DirectShow devices (e.g. USB webcam cameras and
DirectShow video capture devices with security cameras)
- Windows audio device
- Supports HTTP and RTSP UDP/TCP/HTTP protocols.
- Supports IPv4 and IPv6 network protocol (*)
- Devices with ONVIF standard.
- Monitor your network cameras over LAN or remote over the Internet.
Integrated with Apache HTTP web server
- Enables viewing live and recorded video files through network.
- Enables you to view your cameras with just one IP address.
Generates thumbnail images to make video search efficiently
Reviewing thumbnail images can help you identify the time of an event when the exact time is unknown.
- Email alert if network connection to the camera is lost. NetCamCenter will also attempt to reconnect to the camera.
- Trigger the following actions when alarm is triggered:
- Records video.
- Maximize video window.
- Email notifications with captured image
- Play an alarm sound to deter the intruder.
- Create alarm log to record the date and time when motion is detected.
- Access control for remote viewers.
- Allows assigning different cameras access rights to different viewers.
Monitor multiple NetCamCenter PCs
If you have multiple locations installed with NetCamCenter, you can use NetCamCenter as a central monitor server. Enables you to view all cameras at different locations on one screen. You can also record the cameras to backup your video.
Flexible display mode
NetCamCenter provides Application mode which works like regular desktop applications and Kiosk mode to maximize the use of your desktop space for full screen display. In Application mode, each video window is independent from each other. You can arrange (move, resize, pin) each video window anyway you like it.
- Display mode: 1x1, 2x2, 3x3, 4x3, 4x4, 5x5, 6x6, 7x7, 8x8, 9x9, 10x10, 1+3, 1+5, 1+7 and 1+10.
Search video by date or alarm event
Simply select the date and time to search video by date or alarm event.
PTZ camera control
- Control network PTZ camera through the integrated web server.
- Search video archive by date/time with streaming video playback.
- Dual stream RTSP server for viewing with QuickTime/VLC plugin for IE, Firefox and Chrome.
With NetCamCenter, you can schedule video recording or motion detection.
Remote Viewing Requirements
- More camera licenses can be added after first purcahse. Minimum of 4 cameras does not apply when adding more camera licenses.
- Device and protocol dependent.
- Specifications are subject to change without notice.
- Intel CPU and display with QuickSync capability is required for h264 hardware decoding. Professionaly version required.
All rights reserved.
All trademarks are owned by respective company.