- To view the video remotely, start IE and enter NetCamCenter's IP address in the
location bar. If you are running Windows XP with Service Pack 2 to monitor the video for the first time, you will see the following dialog box.
- Click OK.
- Click on the Information Bar and select Install ActiveX Control. On the following dialog box, click Install.
NetCamCenter supports broadcasting by Windows Media and ActiveX.
When viewing the cameras with Internet Explorer by ActiveX, you can
- Adjust brightness, hue, and contrast of the image
- Convert the image to black and white
- Save images remotely
- Adjust camera position
- If you are using Windows Media Player 6, please upgrade
to 9.0 or above.
Audio is not supported when viewing by MJPEG Stream.
For IE/pocket IE, default web page is pda.htm
IE and pocket IE does not support Server Push.
To adjust brightness or contrast of the video, click Setup. Check the box and move the slider.
- On Internet Explorer, click on the video. Select Setup and then go to
File tab to setup a directory first. The images will be saved in the directory you selected.
- Click on the video and select Save images.
- To stop saving images, click on the video and then select Save images.
Control network PTZ camera remotely
To control the PTZ function of a camera, click on the video. Select PTZ.
You will see a PTZ control window that allows you to adjust the position of your camera.
If your camera supports PTZ preset and you have setup the preset position with your camera, you can
select a preset to have the camera adjust to the position quickly.
(This feature is not available with Canon's camera.)
You will see the following PTZ control interface
for Canon's PTZ camera.
(PTZ preset feature is not available with Canon's camera.)